Group Managing Director
Rhys founded CityFox Group in 2016. Not only expanding the business by customer demand, Rhys has lead several acquisitions including Fareride Taxis, Central Road, Snowdonia Travel and Fyine's Taxi Rentals to name a few.
Role as Group Managing Director:
* Responsible for communicating a shared purpose and the culture, vision, beliefs and attitudes of the Group.
* Leads the business and is responsible for executing strategy
* Overall responsibility for Group performance
Rhys continues to seek opportunities to expand the Group by contracts, customer demand and acquisition.
Head of Operations
Bringing with him years of operational experiance, Andrew leads our depot managers ensuring operational excellence, performance and service delivery. Andrew has operational responsibility for all the business of the group.
Head of Commercial
Sue, who joined us in October 2018 will be taking forward the work of the commercial and marketing unit, seeking new business and assisting with acquisitions.
Sue has spent many years working in transport in a range of roles, she brings that experiance to CityFox Group and will use this to work with key clients to assist in the groups expansion.
Head of Finance
Qualified as a chartered accountant Nick Siddaway was appointed as Head of Finance in 2016.
Role as Head of Finance:
* Provides strategic and financial guidance to ensure that the Group’s financial commitments are met
* Brings independent judgement and scrutiny to the financial decisions taken by the Board
Head of Engineering
John is our Head of Engineering. He is responsible for development and implementation of Group wide engineering and Health Safety and Environmental strategy for the organisation which creates efficient and effective engineering departments in line with legal duties, budgetary
control and best practise.