Group Managing Director
Aged 23, Rhys founded CityFox Group in 2016. Not only expanding the business by customer demand, Rhys has lead several acquisitions including Fareride Taxis, Snowdonia Travel and Fyine's Taxi Rentals to name a few.
Role as Group Managing Director:
* Responsible for communicating a shared purpose and the culture, vision, beliefs and attitudes of the Group.
* Leads the business and is responsible for executing strategy
* Overall responsibility for Group performance
Rhys continues to seek opportunities to expand the Group by contracts, customer demand and acquisition.
Head of Commercial Activity
Aged 45, Phil has worked for various transport companies such as Go-Ahead, Stagecoach Group & Wellglade. Phil joined CityFox Group in 2016 to assist the Group in expanding the business through acquisitions and commercial growth.
Head of Finance
Aged 61 and qualified as a chartered accountant Nick Siddaway was appointed as Head of Finance in 2016.
Role as Head of Finance:
* Provides strategic and financial guidance to ensure that the Group’s financial commitments are met
* Brings independent judgement and scrutiny to the financial decisions taken by the Board
Head of Business Development
Age 23, Jake joined CityFox Group in 2018 initially as Operations Manager Snowdonia Travel & AirConnect. Through an internal promotion, Jake is now Head of Business Development for CityFox Group. Since, Jake has worked on mobilising a very important contract and has been taking our businesses into new territory.
Role as Head of Business Development:
* Ensuring we are making continuous improvements through Marketing and PR
* Close monitoring of service levels
* Seeking new markets, opportunities for growth and implementing innovitve ideas that develops the profitability of the group
* Engaging with stakeholders, contractors, local authorities and the media
Group Engineering Manager
Aged 46, John joined CityFox Group in 2016 to ensure our vehicles are safe, presentable and well maintained. John is also responsible for the Health and Safety across the group.